• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any new word ...

Yes I did keep up with that well all but the otters. :D

If otters can get along, why can't humans?

all I can say is you made the reat of my week.

Looks like my job here is done then! Sorry to hear about your bad 3 days. Hopefully the next are better.

Anyway, if your games are protected by Safedisc and Securerom, I think you'll find Game Jackal is a very nice product. I'm looking forward to Slysoft's release as well.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, are most of your games working o.k. on Vista64?

I haven't installed GJ on it yet, I was using it on my XP Notebook. I've had no trouble with games on Vista64. WoW, WC3, Supreme Commander, C&C3, Salker, Company of Heroes. Can't think what else I've tried so far.

I was waiting until I could get Slysoft GJ before installing it on my Vista box.

It would be nice if Slysoft would at least give a new release date and maybe price.

The software is scheduled to be release in the year 4000. :D

It would be nice if Slysoft would at least acknowledge the delay and give another timetable.

Back