• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any new word ...

perhaps a critical incident... don't know.

I desire it for so long^^

I WANT it now!!!

broad laughter,
BurnerHEAD

Last edited:
True, that page is there but it doesn't appear to be linked to the main pages so it doesn't mean one can get it yet, as far as I can tell.

Well, that link sure provides a lot of information on the intentions of Slysoft regarding Game Jackal (name included). It's still there today so let's hope it's not an April Fool's joke. In addition to listing all of the great things that Game Jackal has always done, there's this in the System Requirements Section: "Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64". Yahoo! C'mon Slysoft, let us at it.

Google

If you search for slysoft in google, the first result says:

SlySoft Multimedia, Home of AnyDVD, CloneDVD, CloneDVD mobile, Game Jackal and CloneCD.

Can't wait to renew my pro license and get it running on Vista64.

I play few games but due to slysoft's rep. I will buy it, Webslinger tell them supply and demand. I as well as others are demanding and now is the time to supply. :D

I play few games but due to slysoft's rep. I will buy it, Webslinger tell them supply and demand. I as well as others are demanding and now is the time to supply. :D

Yeah, as if anyone listens to me around here . . .

:rolleyes: :D

Uh, oh, Microsoft Security update available? Wish me luck . . .

Last edited:
Glad you saw where I was going with the statement. Good luck on MS updates as I did them earlier just an xp hotfix if you're up to date already.

Glad you saw where I was going with the statement. Good luck on MS updates as I did them earlier just an xp hotfix if you're up to date already.

I had to update a few systems. No problems . . .

Speaking of gaming, my new Razer Deathadder mouse came Friday:
visit http://www.esreality.com/?a=longpost&id=1300293&page=5

And it's so good that I'm canceling a Logitech G7 that I had ordered. I don't like first person shooters that much, but I am having a lot of fun finishing F.E.A.R. Extraction Point (a game that's been sitting on my shelf for months). I'm not a big fan of the Unreal, Quake, and Doom series (putting it mildly really). And I never really could get into Half-Life 2 (blasphemy, I know). I'm more into adventure games and story-driven RPGs (like the stuff Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment develops). But I do enjoy F.E.A.R. By the way, it works perfectly fine with Game Jackal. 8)

Last edited:
You jack@$$ :D We are wanting this so you just had to huh? :D

You jack@$$ :D We are wanting this so you just had to huh? :D

I don't have Slysoft's Gamejackal yet. But I do have Maplom's (or Jackal Consulting's, I guess).

And even if I did have Slysoft's Game Jackal before everyone else did, you don't think I'd be stupid enough to flaunt it, do you?
Enough people around here want to kill me as it is. :D

Last edited:
I bet. I never heard of it till slysoft got it.????? :D But I do want it! :D

Oh come on I need a better answer than that. Naw, I have read that already, just been busy lately so I finally got a break to pop in and see what's new.

Back