• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD says File corrupted !!!

axster

I have done spyware and Virus checks and all is good, but I cannot get
anydvd the newest version to work. I keeps saying file corrupt.
It also states I have no burner???? I unistalled, re-installed several times.
No luck. I upgraded NERO also. I even tried a new burner. No luck
ANY suggestions at this point.:confused:

Perhaps you have a corupt download. Could clean, re-download and re-install.

Do you have a legal license key or a cracked program?

Nero

You said you updated Nero. Do you have InCD, DirectCd, etc. also? The link Webslinger needs to be done. Be sure to include the upper and lower filters of your registry.

Last edited:
Had same problem

Did you by chance download recently the new Microsoft Update? I did and the same thing happened to me. I had to restore my computer to the day before I did the Microsoft Update and everything worked fine. Had the same error messages that you received.

I fail to understand why anyone accepts updates from MS. I have XP (Home & Pro) installed on 5 PC's with no updates other than Service Packs and none of those PC's ever give me problems.

Did you by chance download recently the new Microsoft Update? I did and the same thing happened to me. I had to restore my computer to the day before I did the Microsoft Update and everything worked fine. Had the same error messages that you received.

What is the number of the update saying new microsoft update does not tell the person which update, he could have loaded more than one.

Back