• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Removing Chapters

funnel96

Hello there,

So far I love using CloneDVD. Yesterday, for the first time, I wanted to remove a chapter from the middle of movie but found that I could not do so (I removed from a certain point forward/backward but not in the middle.

How do I remove a chapter (or for that matter multiple chapters) from the middle of a movie and not just from the ends?

Thank you in advance !
Mike

How do I remove a chapter (or for that matter multiple chapters) from the middle of a movie and not just from the ends?

You can't. That feature is intended for splitting the main movie across two discs--and not for cutting multiple chapters.

Hi again,

Thanks for the information. Is there any other program that I could use in conjunction with AnyDVD that will let me remove chapter?

Thanks again.
Mike

Hi again,

Thanks for the information. Is there any other program that I could use in conjunction with AnyDVD that will let me remove chapter?

Thanks again.
Mike
ULEAD Movie Factory will allow you to do this...

Back