• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thought I'd heard it all 2x

Frank

SlySoft Support Team
This one does not need a preamble:

Customer: I paid for a life time membership, but I do not have a movie down load list. Could you send me the link?

Me: Tell me exactly what you mean by "movie down load list", please.

Customer: A page that I can select movies from or how I can down load movies.

Me: :bang:

And yes, they do multiply:

3/2012

Customer: On start-up, a map of AnyDVD features are displayed.
I don't know where to insert the source URL when I try to download
DVD or music from whichever website. Can you please advise.

Me: (see above)

Last edited:
Obviously some people don't know what they are buying. Everyone can conclude what that means what these people are. But it is against the board rules to write it down. :)

Lol...

Lol.... This can't be "REAL"... Take all Slysoft software & reg's., back! They have "NO" rights to it now! :bang::bang::bang:

Last edited:
Hey, I get it... they thought they would be able to get any DVD. The product name is confusing. :)

Obviously some people don't know what they are buying. Everyone can conclude what that means what these people are. But it is against the board rules to write it down. :)

It's always important to remember that, by definition, 1/2 the people are of below average intelligence.

-W

ROFL,:clap: there are always some peeps out there that will amuse us with their lack of understanding8)

It's understandably amusing to people who spend an inordinate amount of time on these forums discussing the infinite possibilities of disc backup. However its also a perfectly reasonable assumption for Joe (or Jane) Average to interpret that a product called 'AnyDVD' gives them, well, "Any DVD".

However its also a perfectly reasonable assumption for Joe (or Jane) Average to interpret that a product called 'AnyDVD' gives them, well, "Any DVD".
I couldn't disagree more. At no point an uneducated assumption can be called reasonable.

The phase "Engage brain before opening mouth" comes to mind, read the description before purchase. If you were after a can of beans in a supermarket and just picked up a can of peaches, would you go back and complain? I think not LOL!

It's understandably amusing to people who spend an inordinate amount of time on these forums discussing the infinite possibilities of disc backup. However its also a perfectly reasonable assumption for Joe (or Jane) Average to interpret that a product called 'AnyDVD' gives them, well, "Any DVD".

No, the reasonable assumption would be that they would at the very least read the first paragraph explaining what the product does.

You mean to tell me that they can figure out how to get to the website, select the product, and fill out the information to pay, but they can't comprehend a simple explanation of what the product is??

No, no way is that reasonable.

Can I have the name and contact info for this person? I'm sure I can come up with some product for someone who would pay $50-$100 without knowing what it is. I wonder how he/she is with charities, because I'm starting one up for the Venetian Blind. :D

And they are allowed to breed

The lack of a brain never stops them from complaining though.
cuss.gif

-W

This person most surely works for the federal government. The old adage : Some people are promoted to their level of incompetence, or you just cannot fix stupid

Back