• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Webslinger sucks! Bother him here!

Wow, I broke 30,000 posts. Someone should give me a cookie (or call me the "Grand Posting Loser").

I remember Drinklyeanddie betting me that I would never break 30,000 posts. He now owes me a 5870. Oh wait . . . :D

Pffft! I think you have it reversed. So when will that 5870 be arriving? :p

LOL. Yea, I know. It won't be so freaking funny when both of us are reinstalling winblows again. sigh.

Holy Cow, I read through 3/4 of this thread before I noticed it was sooo old! Pretty funny read though.

I do think we need a good nick name for Webslinger in honor of his 30,000 posts though... maybe postslinger :)

Wow, I broke 30,000 posts. Someone should give me a cookie (or call me the "Grand Posting Loser").

I remember Drinklyeanddie betting me that I would never break 30,000 posts. He now owes me a 5870. Oh wait . . . :D

How about Panasonic 103-Inch HDTV for christmas :D

About the size of a garage door (seriously), Panasonic's 103-inch high-definition plasma TV ($69,995.00; panasonic.ca) offers a stunning widescreen and 1080p (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) picture, 4,000:1 contrast ratio (for ultra-deep blacks) and multiple HDMI ports to attach all your high-def devices such as a cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, game console or camcorder. Um, did we mention it's 103 inches? A word of warning: You might not be able to get rid of your friends and neighbours so fast. Oh, and at 485 pounds, it's probably something you don't want to mount to your wall.

at $69,995.00 it's not much :D:p

Last edited:
Hmmmm, let's see....who doesn't have an HDTV? Oh, right, it's NOT you on that list. ;)

How about Panasonic 103-Inch HDTV for christmas :D

About the size of a garage door (seriously), Panasonic's 103-inch high-definition plasma TV ($69,995.00; panasonic.ca) offers a stunning widescreen and 1080p (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) picture, 4,000:1 contrast ratio (for ultra-deep blacks) and multiple HDMI ports to attach all your high-def devices such as a cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, game console or camcorder. Um, did we mention it's 103 inches? A word of warning: You might not be able to get rid of your friends and neighbours so fast. Oh, and at 485 pounds, it's probably something you don't want to mount to your wall.

at $69,995.00 it's not much :D:p

You can put up a DLP projector with that kind of resolution, that will shoot that (or a bigger) size screen, for a fraction (5%) of that price. And you get the real "movie theater look" in the bargain.

-W

Back