• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I Can't Copy to Just one DVD

punkyfriend

I'm not always able to copy a movie to just one dvd. I have to put it on 2. When it finishes copying the files to my harddrive I put in the dvd I want to burn in my drive. Then the error comes up:

Writing to video media was not successful.
source data too large.
This writer is not capable of writing the source data as requested.
to write these DVD files, please use the "copy dvd titles" or "clone dvd" option from the start screen.
WriteDVD 14 W2

I've used all the options & I get the same error. I am using Windows XP Media Center & I'm burning to DVD-R. I have Elby CloneDVD2, 2.9.0.3.
Any ideas? Thank you.

little more info what movie are you trying to backup?

You are not getting the data compressed to fit onto 1 disc. Perhaps you have DVD9 selected?

I don't know what DVD9 is, but, yes, I can't get the data onto one disc. I was trying DaVinci Code. Took two discs.
I have a LightScribe DVD SuperMulti Drive/CD-Writer, if that matters.

I went to your link. I'm using TDK DVDs from Costco, -R. Seem to work just fine...except for this particular problem. I burn at 6x but have tried 4x. I choose CloneDVD to do all my DVDs. I do the same thing every time, it's just that some movies over an hour & a half (give or take), don't fit on one DVD. I have not tried updating my driver for my DVD-Rom so I can try that, but the error I get is the same: "Writing to video media was not successful. Source data too large. This writer is not capable of writing the source data as requested. To write these DVD files, please use the "copy dvd titles" or "clone dvd" option from the start screen. WriteDVD 14 W2".

I went to your link. I'm using TDK DVDs from Costco, -R.

Avoid this "B" grade stuff like the plague . . .

Try Taiyo Yuden premium blank media or Verbatim

[quote Source data too large.[/quote]

Select "dvd-5" near the quality bar in Clonedvd.

Back