• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with AnyDVD

junno

We used the trial verion of Anydvd and it worked great, so a couple of days ago we purshased anydvd but it doesn't work. I was able to register the program, and it shows the correct name, but i tried to use it and i just get a balloon that says:
"The disc that you inserted will be available shortly. Please wait!"
but nothing happens. The cute little fox never changes color.
I have tried it with several movies, The Guardian, An American Hunting, and a few more. But nothing.
Please help!:confused:

Never heard of that before. I would try to reinstall it. Be sure that you have your Registration Key back up!!!!!!!!!!

Hi :)
I'd try uninstalling DVDRW's first via Device Manager. Then reboot letting Windows find drives. See if that works.

Never changes color?
Any DVD is supposed to load and run at start up, if it's grey in your system tray go into Settings : Is Enable AnyDVD checked? Is Auto-start checked?

edit : If the fox remains red through the whole thing then it's working.

Last edited:
Never changes color?
Any DVD is supposed to load and run at start up, if it's grey in your system tray go into Settings : Is Enable AnyDVD checked? Is Auto-start checked?

edit : If the fox remains red through the whole thing then it's working.
with anydvd running when you insert a disk the fox in your tool bar will fade as it reads the movie then turn back to it's original color,...if it doesn't then anydvd is not removing any of the protections.

with anydvd running when you insert a disk the fox in your tool bar will fade as it reads the movie then turn back to it's original color,...if it doesn't then anydvd is not removing any of the protections.

I just stuck in Geisha, Sony Home Entertainment, to check that.
It protections, Arccos and Puppet lock were removed.
Also found were bad sectors and dummy VOB files.
No color change occurred.

They should change it.
If it turns light red I can't tell.

edit : Question is, can junno?

I have cleaned this thread up and banned GARETH.J.WILLIAMS. Hopefully, this thread will not get off-topic again (and I do feel the person I banned was the reason for this--not anyone else), and hopefully forum members will not swear and insult other forum members. :policeman:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters"

"We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate SlySoft community standards. The SlySoft team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards."

"Posting of Cracks or illegal serial numbers for any program or application in this forum will not be tolerated, Slysoft reserves the right to ban you from posting on this forum for the first infraction."

While no cracks were posted in this thread, I'm not fond of tolerating discussion about them--and I am especially not fond of people swearing at other forum members (much less, swearing in general on these boards).

Last edited:
Stiil have the same problem

Hi!
Thank you for your suggestions! I have installed anydvd several times, but nothing is changed. It is in autostart, enabled, and the fox is red. When I put in a dvd, it doesn't matter how old the movie is, the same balloon appears asking me to wait. The the balloon goes away, and I wait and wait, but nothing. I'm really frustrated.
I have followed all the instructions, except...this might sound stupid...but I guess I don't know how to "restart" anydvd. That is the only part of the instructions I'm not sure about...

Last edited:
Hi!
Thank you for your suggestions! I have installed anydvd several times, but nothing is changed. It is in autostart, enabled, and the fox is red. When I put in a dvd, it doesn't matter how old the movie is, the same balloon appears asking me to wait. The the balloon goes away, and I wait and wait, but nothing. I'm really frustrated..

Nothing is supposed to happen. Anydvd simply decrypts; it doesn't burn. You need another program to burn.
If you put a disc in your drive the fox will turn light red, and the balloon message will pop up. Then the balloon
goes away, and Anydvd is done when the fox icon is red again. But if you're expecting more than that, then
the problem is that perhaps you're not aware Anydvd doesn't burn.

You might want to try following these steps:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Last edited:
When I put in a dvd, it doesn't matter how old the movie is, the same balloon appears asking me to wait. The the balloon goes away, and I wait and wait, but nothing. I'm really frustrated.

What are you expecting to happen? All anyDVD is going to do is

a) remove region protection
b) decrypt the various encryption schemes the dvd makers use

it does nothing else really ..

If you want to 'clone' a dvd you have to run cloneDVD or similar product. If you want to create a smaller version of the file you can use dvdMobile to create that.

But if you just want to wait for it to do something .. it might be a while

Nothing is supposed to happen. Anydvd simply decrypts; it doesn't burn. You need another program to burn.
If you put a disc in your drive the fox will turn light red, and the balloon message will pop up. Then the balloon
goes away, and Anydvd is done when the fox icon is red again. But if you're expecting more than that, then
the problem is that perhaps you're not aware Anydvd doesn't burn.

You might want to try following these steps:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

I know anydvd doesnt burn, I have used it before together with dvdshrink,(as I mentioned before) which now, is not working either. Anydvd is not decrypting is not doing what it is supposed to.

What are you expecting to happen? All anyDVD is going to do is

a) remove region protection
b) decrypt the various encryption schemes the dvd makers use

it does nothing else really ..

If you want to 'clone' a dvd you have to run cloneDVD or similar product. If you want to create a smaller version of the file you can use dvdMobile to create that.

But if you just want to wait for it to do something .. it might be a while

You should read previous posts before answering. I know what Anydvd does, or rather what it is supposed to do.
And yes, I am waiting for it to do something, I am waiting for it to decrypt the dvd I insert and remove the protection.

Last edited:
Junno
What you are asking of AnyDVD to do is you want it to make a DVD Compliant rip and this it does not do. You have top use 3rd party software after you rip it to the HD to correct the strucural problems. Somewhere on this form that software is talked about. If you re-post your question in the 3rd Party Products forum then I'll answer it there. All AnyDVD does is decrypt the movie and that is all

Thanks Webslinger as that was the post I was looking for.

Junno: Look for my name(about 1/2 way down the page ) and the 2 programs that you need to use are there

Last edited:
Back