• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dynex ??

Clams

OK... so they are not Verbatim or TY - I get that.

But how good or bad are DYNEX (DVD5)??
Best Buy has them on sale this week for 18 cents a disk.

-W

I have used them in the past - and would not buy them anymore. They proved to be mostly incompatable with all of the ODD's that I have had - BENQ, LG, PIONEER, LITEON, NEC, MATSHITA (Panasonic), TOSHIBA, and the like. The "Defaulted" to the "Unknown Device" parameters and then produced a very very poor burn. That was my experience; however, others may like them and have a better success rate than I.

Last edited:
I have used them in the past - and would not buy them anymore. They proved to be mostly incompatable with all of the ODD's that I have had - BENQ, LG, PIONEER, LITEON, NEC, MATSHITA (Panasonic), TOSHIBA, and the like. The "Defaulted" to the "Unknown Device" parameters and then produced a very very poor burn. That was my experience; however, others may like them and have a better success rate than I.

Good enough for me............ Thanks.

i ordered some benq dvd-r disc from meritline cause they were 17 cents apiece after rebate and free shipping out of 200 disc i had no coasters sometimes ya get lucky i guess:D

Back