• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DaVinci Cde

bill148

Anyone have problems with the Davinci Code. I have the latest version of AnyDVD and 1Click DVD. At about 25% I get an error that says disc is protected and to run protection software again. First time I've ran into this problem in a long time if ever. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone have problems with the Davinci Code. I have the latest version of AnyDVD and 1Click DVD. At about 25% I get an error that says disc is protected and to run protection software again. First time I've ran into this problem in a long time if ever. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Ensure you're using the latest versions of Anydvd and 1-Click.
2. disable CPRX in 1-Click

Davinci code

These fixes didn't work and now itis doing the same thing with superman returns but it is stopping at 31% with the error message that the disk may be encrypted, run decrypter and try again AnyDVD and 1Clickdvd copy. Never had these problems before. How do I reinstall an older version of AnyDvd to try and see if that is the problem. Thanks

These fixes didn't work and now itis doing the same thing with superman returns but it is stopping at 31% with the error message that the disk may be encrypted, run decrypter and try again AnyDVD and 1Clickdvd copy. Never had these problems before. How do I reinstall an older version of AnyDvd to try and see if that is the problem. Thanks

Running older versions of Anydvd is pointless due to encountering possible bugs and the fact older versions of Anydvd can't decrypt titles properly that the latest version can.

Do the steps listed at http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and do list the information in step 4.

I also recommend you post your issues in the 1-Click forum:
http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/

Davinci code

I actually reinstalled 6.1.3.0 just to try it and it worked on Superman returns. Only thing is was when I restored it, it also restored an older version of 1click so not sure which it was. Haven't tried Davinci Code yet (exchanged for a different copy) but I think it will work since I was haveing the same error on both disks. I didn't know there was a 1click area, sorry

DaVinci Code

Thought I would let you in on the latest. Updated Anydvd but left 1click to an earlier version and DaVinci code worked fine. So problem must be with !click so I will go there and find an answer but thanks for all the help!

Thought I would let you in on the latest. Updated Anydvd but left 1click to an earlier version and DaVinci code worked fine. So problem must be with !click so I will go there and find an answer but thanks for all the help!

Glad you got it working!

Back