• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What would be the best way to copy a copy?

violator

If I want to copy a copy (that was done with CloneDVD the first time), what would be the best way ?

My guess is that using the "Write existing data" instead of "Clone the DVD" would be faster since the DVD structure was already done by CloneDVD.

What do you think?

Thank you for your input.

If you want to make another copy right after the first just click " write " one more time then throw a blank in.

If you want to copy a copy done with clonedvd previously I just use clone whole disc because its already transcoded so it will copy as is.

If you want to make another copy right after the first just click " write " one more time then throw a blank in.

If you want to copy a copy done with clonedvd previously I just use clone whole disc because its already transcoded so it will copy as is.

Thank you. That's what I was doing, I was wondering if copying on the fly, DVD to DVD, was a problem, but I just copied one and it seems ok.

Copy on the fly when cloning a copy!

Hi,

Do you guys think there might be a problem when copying "on the fly" a DL DVD that has been previously cloned with CloneDVD2 ? (Using the "Write Existing Data" option)

I did about 15 copies that way today and, they seems to be ok.

I know a lot of people discourage this method - what do you think ? (please note that my 2 burners are alone on their own IDE channel)

EDIT: Since I always do 1:1 copies, I tried CloneCD, as suggested by a few fellows here. This way I will keep the original layer break position. Thanks for the hint.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back