• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd and Mac

barnburner

Does AnyDVD and CloneDVD work with Mac computers? I have absolutely had it with Microsoft! Nothing but problems and constant patches and security updates.

Does AnyDVD and CloneDVD work with Mac computers? I have absolutely had it with Microsoft! Nothing but problems and constant patches and security updates.

Without using VM software such as VMware, Boot Camp, etc, no, the software won't work on a Mac.

Last edited:
Any reason why not?

http://www.slysoft.com/anydvdhd.html

System Requirements

* IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM
* Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
* 4 MB hard disk space
* For Blu-ray or HD DVD media, a Blu-ray or HD DVD compliant drive is required.
* AnyDVD HD requires Windows 98 as the minimum OS for standard DVDs.
* For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
* PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minumum OS.

Macs don't have a big enough market share, for people to spend the time it takes, to write the software, and keep it updated.

Back