• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Someone still has a weird problem trying to download 6.1.1.4

I experienced the same issue with downloading 6.1.1.4. I guess I can wait till it's sorted out!

Zero issues for me downloading and installing AnyDVD 6.1.1.4. :)

still don't work

I just tried to download 6.1.1.4 it still don't work it gives me 6.1.1.3 exe.

2itjtaf.jpg

Last edited:
Same here

I had the same problem this morning but after my dentist appointment it worked.:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's working perfectly now...

I downloaded (6114) after receiving the usual SlySoft on-screen message prompt. No problems, smooth like always.....but, there was No prompt "to restart your computer now?" shown. Sometimes You Do...and sometimes you don't..why???...I restarted anyway (habit)...works for me.:agree:

I downloaded (6114) after receiving the usual SlySoft on-screen message prompt. No problems, smooth like always.....but, there was No prompt "to restart your computer now?" shown. Sometimes You Do...and sometimes you don't..why???...I restarted anyway (habit)...works for me.:agree:
AnyDVD will only ask you to reboot if it is required. Upgrading from 6.1.1.3 to 6.1.1.4 didn't require a reboot. But it doesn't hurt if you reboot abyway, of course. :)

Thanks James...

AnyDVD will only ask you to reboot if it is required. Upgrading from 6.1.1.3 to 6.1.1.4 didn't require a reboot. But it doesn't hurt if you reboot abyway, of course. :)

...I always reboot.:agree: Just switched over here from the Corvette Forum, where I spend alot of time & Your New Forum format is identical! ...makes it very easy for me as I am "on familiar ground"...your new forum is very informative, enjoyable and exciting....it will only get better, I can tell already.:clap:

I left my AnyDVD running for 2 hours it finally gave me the update page all is good now much appreciated all.

Back