• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is my licence worth anything

ichabod crane

Hi i have a game jackal lisence bourgt when maplom where up and running yesterday i went to reinstall game jackal after a windows reinstall. but i cannot activate my lisence. So i have a 30 day trial and a lisence i paid for that dont work, is there anything that can be done about this

Thanks ichabod

yes, when slysoft has GJ up & running, you can upgrade your old licence to a slysoft GJ licence for $10 and you'll have GJ working again.

i'm not sure when slysoft will have GJ on their site, they did mention at the end of march, which is just about over, so it may just be a wee bit longer

Similar query slightly different flavor.

I own two licenses, will that be $10 each? That's more than I paid for the software to begin with (well maybe a 1.50 less, was approx $20).

Doganpc
Although I am relieved that the gamejackal.com website was a tad dramatic (no link or hint towards slysoft)

Back