• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Media Write Errors

rferguson

I am having the same problem I see others in this forum have experienced, namely the wasting of disks due to media write errors using CloneDVD2. I am sure that my problem is poor quality disks (much from CMC Mags). Could someone please recommend a quality maker of blank media which will not break the bank, and where to purchase them? Thank you in advance

I am having the same problem I see others in this forum have experienced, namely the wasting of disks due to media write errors using CloneDVD2. I am sure that my problem is poor quality disks (much from CMC Mags). Could someone please recommend a quality maker of blank media which will not break the bank, and where to purchase them? Thank you in advance

You can get 8x TY's at supermediastore or Meritline for about $35 per hundred or less - and that should include shipping.

Media that works..

Try Verbatim DVD +R 16X (make sure it was made in Singapore) in 100 packs for $29.99 (.30each) from www.newegg.com.....I've never made a coaster using this brand with CloneDVD2 & latest version of AnyDVD.

Thank you! Will get them today. Have enough coasters already to last several lifetimes.

Try Verbatim DVD +R 16X (make sure it was made in Singapore)

Good Verbatim +R DLs are made in Singapore. Verbatim +Rs tend to be made made in Taiwan (by CMC or Prodisc) or India (by Moser Baer). CMC made Verbatim +Rs tend to be better, currently, than those made by Prodisc or Moser Baer/MBIL. For Verbatim +R blank media look at http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2589

Last edited:
Oh, just DL's...

Good Verbatim +R DLs are made in Singapore. Verbatim +Rs tend to be made made in Taiwan (by CMC or Prodisc) or India (by Moser Baer). CMC made Verbatim +Rs tend to be better than those made by Prodisc or Moser Baer/MBIL.

Thanx, I thought it was all Verbs...so, look for "Singapore made" only the DL's. and, look for "CMC made" on +R's....gotcha! I never stop learning..

Back