• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Use 6.5.9.4 beta] Having Trouble with Tranformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone would do the following that would be great:

Yes, but first a quick playback test with AnyDVD running would make me sleep better tonight.

Hint: Always.... try to play back a disc on your PC with AnyDVD running before doing *anything else*. If a disc doesn't play, a copy certainly won't.
This is especially useful if you want to try remastering functions like "remove annoyances, subtitle transparency, ..."

I believe "billyjoes7" was talking about the Blu-ray, he may have wanted to play back .m2ts files directly...

I suspect he was reacting to your release notes, which clearly mentions Transformers 2 dvd. If not, I'll most the posts back.

Slysoft is on their Jayo (job)!!!!!!

Thanx-A-Million James & Slysoft.:rock:

I don't know if its me.... but I still haven't gotten the transformers 2 to work. I thought I did earlier - but like someone elses problem - the movie comes out; but comes out with the chapters all jumbled up. I'm going to try and rip it to hard disk using the jump directly to movie feature and see if that works. If not I'll give clonedvd a shot, but I highly doubt its going to work if shrink doesn't.

I don't know if its me.... but I still haven't gotten the transformers 2 to work. I thought I did earlier - but like someone elses problem - the movie comes out; but comes out with the chapters all jumbled up. I'm going to try and rip it to hard disk using the jump directly to movie feature and see if that works. If not I'll give clonedvd a shot, but I highly doubt its going to work if shrink doesn't.

Don't. Just make sure that AnyDVD 6.5.9.4 is installed & running. Play it back with your favorite playback software on your PC. If this works, a copy will work, too.

Thanx-A-Million James & Slysoft.:rock:

Have you verified that AnyDVD 6.5.9.4 works correctly? Just play back the original disc with AnyDVD running on your PC.

can't read transformers 2 disc

Still won't read it brother.

cannot get past the fox to read to even attempt to rip...

In fact it takes awhile and says cannot read and just as you eject the disk you can see info that is read but goes away and when you put it back same thing..

justbran

In fact it takes awhile and says cannot read and just as you eject the disk you can see info that is read but goes away and when you put it back same thing..

justbran

Read... what? Transformers 2? Blu-ray? DVD? Read ... how? Please, try to elaborate a little...

any dvd 6.5.9.4 beta ripped Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen without any problems and it played perfect thanks to the slysoft team and hd any dvd is worth every thing i payed for it

Transformers 2 - Beta 6.5.9.4. still does not work

justbran

justbran

If you are talking about the DVD, I assume your disc is defective:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=223999&postcount=168

EDIT:
BTW, posting an AnyDVD logfile is always a good idea... maybe you have a different edition?

Last edited:
The way I got it to work so that the movie played in correct order (the prior attempts - the chaperters were jumbled up) - is that I first got the beta, then selected the option where it removes trailers and jumps to main movie. I then copied the movie onto my hardrive by the right click feature on anydvd and used dvd shrink. I removed all the other languages and subtitles to minimize compression. Once it was backed up through dvd shrink I used imgburn..... it worked like a charm. Thanks for the beta update - and fast service; slysoft is second to none.

The way I got it to work so that the movie played in correct order (the prior attempts - the chaperters were jumbled up) - is that I first got the beta, then selected the option where it removes trailers and jumps to main movie.

This should *not* be necessary with AnyDVD 6.5.9.4 or better.

The link for 6.5.9.0. is broken

Oops! This link appears to be broken.Suggestions:
Go to slysoft.*com
Search on Google:

Google Toolbar Help - Why am I seeing this page?

©2009 Google - Google Home

... and there may be a third one ... for rental? :confused:

We'll know soon enough but traditionally the VANILLA disc has been the rental version in the past and given the protection on this disc it would seem wasteful to create another version just for rental. In their infinite wisdom they might, however.

Im sure that this must be one of the hardest protections so far - seems like Paramount have tried to make it extremely difficult, but as usual James AKA TheMan pressed the magic "fix" button and appears to have cracked it. Is there anyway we can nominate James for a Nobel Peace Prize for "Technological Applications that alter the DVD Copy Protection for Fair Use Backups"? Honestly, James does deserve to be rewarded / recognised for his hard work. Maybe the big movie companies can send him a "Certifiicate of Appreciation" for being able to crack it :) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back