• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying movies to one disc

jlow1469

Can anyone please tell me how to put more then one movie on a disc and is it possible to Down grade the HDDVD or BlueRay to regular DVD? I ask the last question because I do not have a BlueRay or HD burner.

Can anyone please tell me how to put more then one movie on a disc

You can't using Slysoft products. You can using Nero Recode's join feature.
Putting more than one movie on a normal dvd-5 blank disc will make most movies look pretty horrible, by the way, due to the amount of compression.

and is it possible to Down grade the HDDVD or BlueRay to regular DVD?

It's possible to write hd-dvd content onto regular dvds blanks, but you may need a lot of them, and you will still need
a standalone hd-dvd player to watch them on. You can rip using Anydvd HD, but you can't burn that rip using Slysoft products.

Last edited:
Back