• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony ARccOS

Androo79

Where can I find more info about how Sony Arcccos Protection works? Wiki does not have much info. Just looking to learn more about it.

Where can I find more info about how Sony Arcccos Protection works? Wiki does not have much info. Just looking to learn more about it.
1.) Download IFOEdit
2.) Insert a Sony Arccos protected disc
3.) Look at the mess they made. ;)

JAMES - Thankyou for the suggestion.
I am a new user to this forum and Slysoft (despite buying it two years ago!) - it looks good.

Anyway - point is worth noting - and too bad for XP users.

I quote from: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd-r_tools/ifoedit.cfm

"Please note that this version of IFOEdit doesn't work perfectly with Windows XP, so it is strongly recommended to use it with Win2k instead."

Hmmm - where to now?

The "Ducks Guts" is this - how to extract or convert OMA files to WAV?

Peter Cunningham

JAMES - Thankyou for the suggestion.
I am a new user to this forum and Slysoft (despite buying it two years ago!) - it looks good.

Anyway - point is worth noting - and too bad for XP users.

I quote from: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd-r_tools/ifoedit.cfm

"Please note that this version of IFOEdit doesn't work perfectly with Windows XP, so it is strongly recommended to use it with Win2k instead."

Hmmm - where to now?

The "Ducks Guts" is this - how to extract or convert OMA files to WAV?

Peter Cunningham

IFOEdit works fine on Windows XP, I use it (almost) every day to analyse protected discs.

Back