• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backing up video games...

U4ick

I want to back up a copy of my video games. What is a good software to do so??? Thanks!!!

What is a good software to do this?? Thanks!!!

For PC games, you're going to require emulation, so Game Jackal is a good idea, especially since full images aren't always required (saving you hard drive space). Game Jackal doesn't produce disc backups in the traditional sense, but it removes the need for you to have the original disc in your drive.

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing, please. Please do not crosspost. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you

I know this thread is old but I see that it never got any traction. Is that due to the question being answered in another thread. If so I haven't been able to find it. I am faced with trying to save some of my older games that are on disc and no longer in production so this hits close to home for me. I have Tiger Woods 2008 and Madden 2008 that I am trying to save. I'm not trying to do anything underhanded here, complete disclosure. Just had to shell out top dollar for a Madden game that hasn't been in production for years now. These plastic discs don't last forever.
Any ideas?

I found this by Ethrex
""For anybody who reads this in the future and is trying to do the same thing I am -- the product you are looking for is CloneCD. It has a feature to back up protected game CDs onto CCD files and then you can use Virtual CloneDrive to mount them. It is exactly what I was looking for""

Back