• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Super Street Fighter IV

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/35904/super-street-fighter-iv/videos/tgs09_sf4_inv_093009.html

Those that know me know that fighting games are my favorite genre of game. Tekken 6 is coming in a few weeks and I'm super psyched about that. However, SF IV was incredibly well done and now they're talking about releasing a new SSF IV for a reduced price. I think this is an absolutely fantastic idea and would definitely be interested in it. Having owned both the 360 and PC version of SF IV I can tell you first hand the PC kicks the 360's @$$ hardcore. With my new 5870 I'll definitely continue the PC game trend when this gets released.

8-ish new characters. Nice. I only see this discussed for the 360 and PS3, though. :( Juri looks like an interesting character.

It'll come for PC. They have the engine already. There's no doubt in my mind they'll release it for PC, as well. Yea, she looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to try it out.

It'll come for PC. They have the engine already. There's no doubt in my mind they'll release it for PC, as well. Yea, she looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to try it out.

We, the PC gamers, did get the better original game, though, too. :) Yes, I would think it would be hard not to release this for the PC, as well, but you never know these days. Logic doesn't always factor into the equation.

True enough. Just for fun I loaded up our original SF IV and maxed out *EVERYTHING* I could find for graphics. OMG! :D Silky smooth, ink effect on, full AA and ani filtering. Yeaaaa, I'm in heaven with this card. :)

True enough. Just for fun I loaded up our original SF IV and maxed out *EVERYTHING* I could find for graphics. OMG! :D Silky smooth, ink effect on, full AA and ani filtering. Yeaaaa, I'm in heaven with this card. :)

Indeed. :) If the case temps remain good then you're all set for both gaming and HD media playback. The best of both worlds. :D

Case temps I'm not worried about. To the point where I think I'm going to remove one of the new case fans I added recently to cut the noise down. Yes, this card is THAT good.

Back