• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DiRT2

It is a great game. careful of the audio program it wants to install though if you are bitstreaming HD audio. I ended up having to reinstall Xonar and TMT3 software.

You ain't kidding about that audio thing. What the hell is that anyway?? All I got was staticy audio from it. Uninstalled it and all was well. This is a very pretty game, though. I kinda like it. Only played for a little bit last night just to try it out but it's a lot of fun.

This is a very pretty game, though. I kinda like it. Only played for a little bit last night just to try it out but it's a lot of fun.

Looks beautiful on my XFX 5870 XXX with everything maxxed out. :)

I SO wanted to get this game for free with my 5770, but alas. I'll wait till the price comes down a little. I have a Logi G25 gathering dust since I returned my PS3.

It's a really fun game. I LOVE the Impreza. :D It's, um, fairly accurate. LOL

AFAIK it's an extension of the Colin McRae games that go back to the PS1, right? I remember that being the only other car game besides GT that I really liked.

I'm honestly not sure. This is my first DiRT/Colin McRae game I've ever owned. I probably wouldn't have bought it had it not come with the 5870, but, I'm quite glad I have it. I'm more of an NFS style racer, but, this game is really well done. And man does it look insane on the 5870!!

I debated on getting a 5850, but my PSU is a fanless 400W one, and I think only provides one PCIe 6-pin power connector for a reason. Besides they are still too expensive, but I REALLY thought about it. The 5770 just barely fits in my case though, despite it being fairly large. I'd have to take the second HDD cage to fit something longer.

The 5770 is pretty powerful too though. I'm impressed. Idle power is just a couple watts more than my 4670.

I'm sure for casual gaming it'll be fine. I went with a powerhouse rocket machine this time because quite frankly, I've never owned a top of the line card before and wanted to see if it was really worth the premium. In this particular case, I'd say hell yes. It's quite impressive. And I've got the PS to handle it in there, too. Plus it's running in a full tower case, so, plenty of room...more or less. :)

Back