• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble Backing up....

rbaron

Is anyone else having trouble backing up "Eragon and/or Black Diamonds"?

AnyDVD stops after having trouble reading the video files.

Thanks...

Thanks...

Those two are very simple. Perhaps you have bad disc?

Thanks...

Is this a new release? I had no problems with Eragon or Blood Diamonds, but I haven't heard of Black Diamonds.....

Sorry...... Blood Diamonds. My bad.

But, I can't for the life of me copy those titles. The movie "Eragon" fails to read always at the F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_03.VOB: Read error. When I click on details it says: F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_05_03.VOB 23 TCSectorReader.

AnyDVD is doing what it was designed to do. CloneDVD2 is failing or it is my DVD that is trying to read the DVD to copy it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Here is the info AnyDVD gave me:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.3)
ASUS DVD-E616P3H 1.06 D3050318
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2034832 sectors (3974 MBytes)
Total size: 4069654 sectors (7948 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ERAGON_WS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

But like I said, it is doing it's job. Clone DVD is giving me the error messages.

Last edited:
Are you using the newer LITEON drives? I had a problem where ANYDVD just would not recognize the Eragon disk. I removed ANYDVD from the start up, rebooted and found that good old Windows did not recognize the disc. I then placed the disc in one of my LG Burners and it worked just fine.

This indicates either a marginal drive or a slightly marginal disc. Since I don't have a problem with many 10's of discs that I have read on the Liteon's; I'll deduce that the original disc is of marginal quality and that the LG drives are just a tad more tolerant regarding the quality issue.

And.. ANYDVD worked just fine on that title (entire disk) using Srink...

Rocky and Black Diamonds were backuped without any problems

Eragon is all messed up, I moved all the contents to my hardrive ( as I did with the above two)
the move plays but there is all those little squares around the picture

Back