• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

User Reviews? (CloneDVD-AnyDVD)

Good products

I've been using AnyDVD and CloneDVD for about 9 months. For my old hardware (P4 1.8GHz) it takes more time than DVDShrink and DVD Decrypter but with them not being updated, I need Slysoft's products to do the job.

So far I have only found one DVD that CloneDVD won't copy and that is a Disney "Spirited Away" disc. AnyDVD rips it fine but CloneDVD needs to "repair" the file with I start it up and it does it w/o error. However when I attempt to make a copy, it says "Oh NO" and gives an unknown error. I emailed per instructions to CloneDVD and attached the IFO files and log files from Clone and AnyDVD. Reply makes it appear that it's a decryption problem with AnyDVD and they "don't fix that" at DVDClone.

So... so far, almost so good..

So far I have only found one DVD that CloneDVD won't copy and that is a Disney "Spirited Away" disc. AnyDVD rips it fine

I own Spirited Away Region 1 and Anydvd/Clonedvd handle this title perfectly fine. You shouldn't be ripping with Anydvd if you own Clonedvd2; that's most likely why you're having problems.

The Best

Hate to be one to just jump on the bandwagon but can't say enough about AnyDVD and Clone DVD. Belong to several forums and before finding the Slysoft solution had to try multiple combinations to achieve what get from Slysoft alone. I adhere to the KISS principal...."Keep it simple stupid!"

I still see in forums the various mechanations that people go through with "free" progs and if that is what turns them on then fine but again KISS!

Slysoft solution the best thing since sliced white bread! Wheat if you are health conscious!:bowdown:

Best of luck!

Hi,
I've been copying movies for about 4 years now. Started with 321 XCopy and then I had trouble with episodes I wanted to copy. Found anyDvd a couple years ago and have been very satisfied with it. I tried a lot of free burning software (some confusing to me) and used one pay program for awhile until playback problems began. I bought CloneDvd2 last month and Love it! It does everything I want to do in one program. My thing is "easy all in one place" and cloneDvd is very easy to use. I also bought CloneCd yesterday because I wanted the best burn for DL burning and easy disk to disk copying. I haven't tried the DL yet but the copy dvd to dvd movie worked great. No playback issues with various stand alone dvd players I have. I'm happy. Thanks. ~Rose

i was always a dvd shrink fan but i started using clonedvd and anydvd in 2003
i have been very happy with both:bowdown:

Alot

2200 movies and counting in the last 3 mos.... i use anydvd and clone dvd2........ i have had a hand full of problems but they have all been solved by reading the forum posts.. THESE IS THE BEST PROGS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE.. I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!

Another Satisfied Customer

Just out of curiosity, I Googled "anydvd slysoft review" to see what others were saying about the company and the software. Generally I found excellent reviews, but I noticed this thread hadn't been added to recently, so I thought I would update it.

I've been using AnyDVD/CloneDVD for years now, with only a couple of DVDs here and there I could not copy. Usually I just copy the entire disc to make sure I don't accidentally remove the main menu or something. (Disk space is cheap these days.)

I am very happy with the software. I use it primarily to "time shift" - rent, record, return, and view at my leisure. Recently, I wanted to buy or rent a classic British movie from the 60's titled "The Wrong Box", but its region 1 release kept getting delayed and delayed. Finally I bought it from a UK website, used AnyDVD to bypass the region code and CloneDVD to burn a region-less copy. How cool is that?

The software is very well supported, with new versions and code fixes being released constantly. I even bought AnyDVD HD a while ago, and I don't have a Blu-Ray burner yet! I know when finally I get one, I'll have the best product available to use with it.

P.S. - I'm not affiliated with SlySoft in any way, except as a customer.

Back