• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony DVDs will not crack

tenneyr

Any DVD is great and has never given me a problems Just recently Sony videos will not even open up. I just tried the new Rocky Balboa DVD and I get an error message telling me the DVD is unreadable. Tried then the new release Blood Diamond by Warner Bros and it copied fine. Sucks I wanted the new rocky video!!!

Anyone have an answer?

What are you using WITH AnyDVD to try to rip/copy the DVD??

-W

Backs up fine

I purchased this movie when it came out and backed it up to see
if I encountered any problems. No problems at all. It backed up the full menu and all extras.

I was using anydvd 6.1.3.2 along with dvd shrink 3.2

Created a folder called Rocky Balboa
I right clicked on the anydvd icon in the tray and chose "rip to hard disk"
the folder will be about 8 GB uncompressed.
Next I created a 2nd folder giving it a different title "Rocky_Balboa"

Run DVD-Shrink on the uncompressed folder and have it save the compressed version to the 2nd folder.

I used Nero Express ver 6 to back the compressed version to dvd.

Final results = :clap:

I have also been able to back up Grudge 2 and Open Season. I use Roxio Easy DVD copy(I purchased this for about 39.99 2 years ago at Best Buy and it has more than paid for itself) Use this program to back up the original dvd to a folder. It will compress itself while it writes it to the folder. Then I use Nero to write it to DVD-R or +R media.

Nero will give you some error messages while it starts but I ignore them and continue and so far everything copies fine.

Rocky worked fine for me, full back up with Anydvd 6.1.3.2 and clone dvd. Had problems with Sonys when i was using an out of date anydvd, but everythigns great now:) Make sure u have default settings on your anydvd too, mine switched on me when i updated one time.

Rocky also worked fine for me with Anydvd 6.1.3.3 with Clonedvd. I was able to perform a complete back up with no problems. Hope you get the same result !!

Rocky Balboa

I used AnyDVD 6.1.3.3 and could not open Rocky Balboa with DVDShrink.

I had no trouble with Blood Diamond and many others.

Maybe i should try 6.1.3.2 Does anybody know how to download older versions of AnyDVD?

I used AnyDVD 6.1.3.3 and could not open Rocky Balboa with DVDShrink.

read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885 fully please

If you just want the main movie, do this:
Right click on Anydvd on the toolbar, and select "rip-video dvd to harddisk". After you're finished ripping you should be able to import the main movie only into Shrink (Click "reauthor" and then browse to the location of the video_ts folder. Then drag and drop the main movie over to the left).

Maybe i should try 6.1.3.2

Pointless

Rocky balboa

Thanks very much. The rip worked ait is currently encoding. Looks like it will all work.

Sony DVDs won't crack?

I have yet to see a Sony DVD that AnyDVD can not crack. Furthermore, AnyDVD, latest version, will crack any current release out at this time. It isn't just Sony that is throwing all the protection in there, Lionsgate, and a few others are too. AnyDVD takes care of em all! :agree:

Back