• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

question about nero 7

italo1

i know nero 7 has a lot of capabilities and i was thinking of buying it, but does anyone know if it can remove the copyrights off of cds and dvds too. i went to the website but didnt see anything about it there. thanks

i know nero 7 has a lot of capabilities and i was thinking of buying it, but does anyone know if it can remove the copyrights off of cds and dvds too. i went to the website but didnt see anything about it there. thanks

no you still need anydvd running to take off the copyrights.but that said with anydvd running and nero 7 you have a allot of capability's

Nero 7 Enhanced works Great with AnyDVD

I just rebuilt my entire system, hardware and with new software programs. The reduction in anxiety alone was worth the price of just AnyDVD. My regular way of doing things includes copying all of the new releases to my HD, and then later if needed, making a direct DVD copy for playback in my set top using Nero 7. Almost 100 DVD's later, and I am still satisfied with the results. Remember always, you do get what you pay for!

would you know if i got nero 7 if i would still have to get a shrinking software separately or if its included in the nero 7 package. and if it is included is it a lot user friendly than dvd shrink. thanks

would you know if i got nero 7 if i would still have to get a shrinking software separately or if its included in the nero 7 package. and if it is included is it a lot user friendly than dvd shrink. thanks

Nero Ultra or Nero Premium includes Nero Recode, which is actually, somewhat similar to Shrink (the author of Shrink went on to help develop Nero Recode).

If you want something easy to use try Clonedvd2: http://www.slysoft.com/clonedvd.html

oh thanks man, i didnt know that clone did that, ive read up on it at the sly soft websight but dont recall it stating that. so i take it that it would be a lot easier to use than shrink or the other one you mentioned, is that correct?

oh thanks man, i didnt know that clone did that, ive read up on it at the sly soft websight but dont recall it stating that. so i take it that it would be a lot easier to use than shrink or the other one you mentioned, is that correct?

Clonedvd2 backups dvd movies only, but you also need Anydvd running in the background.

You need Anydvd running in the background when you use Nero Recode as well.

And yes Clonedvd2 is easier to use than Shrink and Recode.

If you would like to learn how to use Clonedvd2 properly, please follow this step by step guide:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

ok ill go and check it out, thanks

If you are going to spend $40 on a burning software, I would get the Nero7 Suite rather than CloneDVD. Just wait for a sale w/ those mail-in-rebates. I've never tried cloneDVD, but the picture quality is really good if you use the most recent Recode w/ the "Deep analysis" option turned on. Difficulty in using it shouldn't be a reason to buy it for two reasons. First, you have this forum where everyone is nice enough to give great advice and direction, and second, it's not any more difficult to use than DVDShrink; actually from my point of view, it's easier than Shrink.:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

P.S. And again, Recode's picture quality is noticeably better than CloneDVD and even Shrink's, IMHO.

Last edited:
Back