• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

This to you Webslinger!

I've used Anydvd for quite some time now--no issues. I'm a regular reader and sometimes participant of this forum.

Hats off, and bottoms up to you, Webslinger. I just wanted to say a quick "thanks" for all of the information you provide, as well as your patience and efforts. I realize you're not on Slysoft's payroll, but you should be. I find that you do a fantastic job.:bowdown:

So, let it be known, your efforts are very much appreciated!

I've used Anydvd for quite some time now--no issues. I'm a regular reader and sometimes participant of this forum.

Hats off, and bottoms up to you, Webslinger. I just wanted to say a quick "thanks" for all of the information you provide, as well as your patience and efforts. I realize you're not on Slysoft's payroll, but you should be. I find that you do a fantastic job.:bowdown:

So, let it be known, your efforts are very much appreciated!

Thank you very much for your kind words--and thank you for taking the time to write them. I appreciate it! :) :bowdown:

Hi :)
Yes! Well done 5150 & thanks for your post.:agree:
As the post count shows Webslinger is a slave to the cause of helping fellow members. So deserves any & all accolades that come his way.
Webslinger :clap: :bowdown:

Thank you very much, Zebadee. I certainly am not the only person to thank though. There are many knowledgeable people answering questions and helping others on the boards, yourself included.

Thank you very much for your kind words and for your support! :)

You deserve it Webslinger, you have spent countless hours here helping people and I am glad to see that it is acknowledged.:clap:

This could go all the way back to the squeaky wheel! As long as one is doing a service, no complaint, no comment. Miss one or if you think they missed one, all hell is here.

I'm just regretful that I didn't think to do this. I am a true beginner to backup work and I would like to sing along with the choir, "great to have you Webslinger and thanks for your time and service."

I'm just regretful that I didn't think to do this. I am a true beginner to backup work and I would like to sing along with the choir, "great to have you Webslinger and thanks for your time and service."

Helping out people is the reason I'm here, so if I did something that helped you, then that's great. Thank you for taking the time to write! Very nice of you

Another feather in Webs hat!!!! The man never ceases to amaze me.....now if he can just post more links like the otters holding hands lol:clap:

My wife and I very much enjoyed the otter video. Anything "ferret" is welcome too.:agree: :agree:

Last edited:
Crazy Weasels

Thanks! My wife and I love those little weasels. It's the perfect pet for us: They don't bark, they're litter trained, and they sleep around 18 hours a day!

Back