• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Computer shuts down

sailor5017

When trying to run the latest any dvd about half way through the process my computer shuts down with no warnings or error messages. I am using Nero burning tools..

Have you checked your CPU fan to see if it quit? That sounds more like an overheating processor than a software issue to me, but other guys might have some different insight.

Have you checked your CPU fan to see if it quit? That sounds more like an overheating processor than a software issue to me, but other guys might have some different insight.

Definitely a hardware issue of some sort. I'd also take a look at the power supply.

Back