• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error "...videoVTS_01_02.VOB

Kasy

Error "...videoVTS_01_02.VOB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all. I have just purchased this software after my trial (which worked fine)
I am recieving the above error when about half way thru writing(this is not movie specific). Can any one help with this issue?

Thanks !!!

Hi :)
This writing of files, presumably from your HD. Have you checked HD for errors or defragmentation. Is the drive OK. Have you changed media or the speed at which you write recently. Have you updated your DVDRW's f/w?
In other words need more info please.

I am copying dvd to dvd and I have tried several differant movies. My hard drive is fine I just reinstalled clone yesterday when I decided to purchase. I am still using Maxell DVD-R which is what I used during my trial. I did uninstall the trial version if that makes a differance?? Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. My write drive is Matshita..again it worked fine before.

Thanks

To add to my reply. I screen printed the error..which reads below. ( I am new to this and do not know what VOB or I/O means)
The error reads exactly
Writing to video media was not successful/
C:/CloneDVDTemp/Video_TS/VTS_01_.2.VOB:read error

The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error

Last edited:
Thank you both..but still no luck and maybe I am not looking at the right thing. I have over 20gb of space, I defraged, rebooted as far as my media choice .. it could be better but I have been using it with my trial so it should still work I believe ..quality may be differant from others I understand. I am struggling with what has changed? The only ?? thing different since my "trial" is that I am working on a media file (saving/converting vhs) but I just downloaded this yesterday. Is it possible that the previous version was more compatible with my machine/software?? (the last version I had installed was about 1month ago.
By the way thanks sooo much your your immediate response to this issue..not often you see that anymore :)

it could be better but I have been using it with my trial so it should still work I believe

Some may. Some may not. Maxell dvd-rs vary in quality, sometimes from disc to disc and within batches. Only the Maxell Plus and Maxell Broadcast Quality/Mastering Grade blanks are excellent. The others general Maxells are not as good.

1. Do http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1455402&postcount=3

Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there

3. Follow http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 step by step (take a good hard long look at step 2).

Last edited:
The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error

Also . . .

4. Go to Start-->right click "My Computer"-->Properties--->Hardware--->Device Manager---> on the right side, open/expand the IDE ATA/ATAPI controller tree-->right click the ide channel for your burner (probably the secondary ide channel, but you can also check the "primary" as well)-->select "properties".

Select the advanced settings tab--->look at the transfer mode box for your burner device, and select "DMA if available"

There's a little picture guide here: http://www.mrbass.org/dvdnewbie/#2

It's possible Zebadee has a better picture guide. If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he'll post some pictures for you. :) He's very good with those picture guides.

Last edited:
Ok I followed every step which w..nothing has correct. What was the end result i was expecting........ nothing happened. Everything seems to be config as it should.

Ok I followed every step which w..nothing has correct. What was the end result i was expecting........ nothing happened. Everything seems to be config as it should.

Had you followed everything I posted, you would have listed some filters by now.

Did you do step 1 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=21462&postcount=7 ?
You certainly haven't done step 2 as I requested.

Was DMA already selected from http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=21473&postcount=8 ?

Last edited:
HaHa..to add to my previous reply.......

"OHHH NOOO" if I hear this one more time I'm going nuts... my son is now walkng around the house saying "oh no"

Is it a possibility to uninstall and re-install the software (shouldn't) My trial worked great !!

HaHa..to add to my previous reply.......

I recommend you REALLY follow the steps I posted, and provide the filter information as requested. Also, if you receive other error messages provide the full error messages.

Last edited:
Websligner you are obviously an expert in this this system and i look forward to your knowledge..but at this point i do not not know boo about this other than i did a trail and burned about 4 dvd's ..nothing more nothing less. So.. anyting you can do to walk me thru this would be great.

Websligner you are obviously an expert in this this system and i look forward to your knowledge..but at this point i do not not know boo about this other than i did a trail and burned about 4 dvd's ..nothing more nothing less. So.. anyting you can do to walk me thru this would be great.

1. Click this

Do what it says to do.
Please let me know if you do this step.

2. Click Start-->right click "My Computer"-->Properties--->Hardware--->Device Manager---> on the right side, open/expand the IDE ATA/ATAPI controller tree-->right click the ide channel for your burner (probably the secondary ide channel, but you can also check the "primary" as well)-->select "properties".

Select the advanced settings tab--->look at the transfer mode box for your burner device, and select "DMA if available"

There's a little picture guide here: Click me

Please let me know if the original setting was anything other than "DMA".

Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there in
your next post

4. Follow this guide (click me)
step by step (and take a good look at point #2 from that guide; in other words, use better quality media.)
Print that guide out if you have to.

Last edited:
Thank you for your help!!!
The string that you sent.. I could only get as far as/before "class" that is where I could go no further.

Why as this worked flawlessly(trial) and now I am having issues??? Any clue

Thank you for your help!!!
The string that you sent.. I could only get as far as/before "class" that is where I could go no further.

What operating system are you running? You should be able to click the "plus" sign to the left of "class".

Why as this worked flawlessly(trial) and now I am having issues??? Any clue

Possibly poor quality blank media (some may work and some won't). Possibly something got messed up on your system. And possibly the other steps I listed will resolve your issues. But I won't know unless you actually tell me you tried them.

1. What does it say in device manager under "IDE/ATAPI controllers"? This is from step 1.

2. Is DMA listed in step 2?

3. What operating system are you running? Is there a plus sign next to "class"?

4. do step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393 please

Back