• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.8.4] Problems with Insanity workout DVDs

I was able to rip the Insanity discs. I will give more details later, I just wanted to let everyone know they can be ripped. I was even able to get the menu this time.

I would love to hear more...

Good to hear :clap: I would love to hear how when you have some time.

I'm not sure if this made a difference, but I am using the new beta for anydvd. I literally messed with these discs for hours trying to figure it out.

After Anydvd scanned the disc, I ran Clonedvd and selected the second option 'Clone Dvd', from there I sorted them by the title. I had everything checked except for title 1 & 2 (that is what was giving us all the problems).

I then created the iso and made a copy using imgburn. However, I had to use a DL disc because dvd shrink couldn't get it small enough for a single layer disc.

Let me know if you are still having problems.

Thanks! I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes. Hopefully the folks at slysoft will still figure out a way to remedy this issue and allow for a more smooth ripping process.

Yeah hopefully! If you notice on the title 1 and 2 screen it doesn't have a preview, it just stays black. I'm guessing that those two titles were giving us all the problems.

I am new to this, and trying to copy these dvd's for when I go out of town. I don't want to have the chance that something might happen to them.

I have any dvd and the trial for clone dvd. I was able to get a few of the dvd's to read, and even to copy, but the copied versions come out all jumbled when I play them back. For example it will start in the middle of the dvd, play for a while and then jump back to the beginning, then jump back to the middle...etc. When the preview was playing as I was burning it, everything played fine...but on the disk, its all mixed up.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Hope someone can help I'm not using DL disk. The disk I'm using is 120 min 4.7 GB DVD-R. Also are you supposed to uncheck the title 1 & 2 for all of the disks? I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance
Caelen

Disc Label: Insanity

Directory: /
81PVXWZO.EXE | LBA 1769700-1769723 | Size 49152 (24) | icb: 337 | crc: ok
Range 1: 1769700-1769723 (24)
autorun.inf | LBA 1769724-1769724 | Size 32 (1) | icb: 336 | crc: ok
Range 1: 1769724-1769724 (1)
RGASDEV.SYS | LBA 1769725-1769737 | Size 24832 (13) | icb: 335

Range 1: 1769725-1769737 (13)

This disc contain Macrovision Driver to prevent making copies. Do not insert disk without Anydvd running. (This driver will auto install if anydvd is not active) James identify it as rootkit.

Hi im new here and i have the same problem too but i have successfully ripped disc 11 to Iso format on my hard drive and i played it using VLC player and it played but when i burned it it doesnt work or is really corrupted. I have tried every ripping program on the net that i can find. I used another program besides AnyDvd but since im new i dont really know the rules here if i will violate if i say wut program i used so if you want the program pls pm me and ill tell.

I just can't get over how many people have autorun enabled on their optical drives, AnyDVD installed or not.

Why ANYONE would want to have autorun enabled is beyond me.

I just bought the Insanity DVD's as well and it will not work for me at all. I even let it sit in there for an hour and nothing! Did we find a fix for this yet? Please let me know when you can, thank you!

Jeff

Are we still waiting for an answer?

Hey Guys,
I just got my copies of Insanity in the mail today. Went to make back ups, and having same problems as everyone else. Can't seem to download the beta version either, link is down. Have we come up with a helpful answer to the problems.

Also, I did run the disk without anyDvd running, to tell the truth, didn't even have it installed until after I went to make a copy and saw that that wasn't going to fly without anydvd. How do I get rid of a rootkit without reformatting my machine?

Thanks,
Jason

Can someone who has these disks please pm me the rootkit files:

81PVXWZO.EXE | LBA 1769700-1769723 | Size 49152 (24) | icb: 337 | crc: ok
Range 1: 1769700-1769723 (24)
autorun.inf | LBA 1769724-1769724 | Size 32 (1) | icb: 336 | crc: ok
Range 1: 1769724-1769724 (1)
RGASDEV.SYS | LBA 1769725-1769737 | Size 24832 (13) | icb: 335

Maybe i can build a remover

I just can't get over how many people have autorun enabled on their optical drives, AnyDVD installed or not.

Why ANYONE would want to have autorun enabled is beyond me.

The question is why Microsoft ships Windows with such an amazingly horrific security hole enabled by default. Maybe because the great majority of trojans installed this way are from content providers... who knows. Most people won't know to disable it, they just wanna use their computers. And it's not like MS has made it easy either, just with Vista it was reasonably easy (though at least it should ask you if you wanna enable it and let you know the risks and the advantages at first run).

And about these DVDs that are popping up with rootkits (there are a couple of anime titles IIRC), what an effin vile way to do DRM, shame on them. You guys should write some angry letters/emails and return these garbage products.

I use rootkitrevealer from sysinternals.com to detect, and IceSword to get rid of the files/registry entries but you gotta be absolutely sure about what you're deleting, of course. Regular programs won't find the rootkits, but I don't know how effective the new "rootkit detection" AV programs are.

Is anyone having this problem running Vista x64, by the way?

@calcu007 did you confirm this removes it? if not i am still willing to work on this specific rootkit

:p

If someone did get infected and cant remove with those tools pm me

RootkitRevealer

I've downloaded the program, ran it, and it came up with over 200,000 problem entries. What should I do now? Don't know what I'm looking for.

Jason

Back