• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD no play

macinstuff

I have CloneDVD 2.9.0.3 and AnyDVD 6.1.3.3, Win XP SP2, TDK IndiDVD 880n 8x +/-R, RW with IndiDVD 1.39 Firmware Upgrade for TDK 880N, and Fujifilm 16x 4.7GB Single Layer media. I have tried copying several different DVD movies using CloneDVD with the DVD-5 format. Everything runs great and there are no errors or proplems until I go to watch the movie. Then it is all choppy and mixed up like the movie is all there but it's all out of order. Software conflict? Hardware? Media? Please Help!

*Also, I have dvdXcopy Platinum and it copies the same movies and they work fine. The only reason I got Clone DVD was because xcopy does not work with discs that have certain kinds of data on them. :(

Back