• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD mobile encoding error

jetschilder

Hello all,

I have tried the bumblebee mobilefix but there is no improvement.
If you know the solution please inform me.
The error is:

File 2 "C:\Progvic\Slysoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=0 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:coder=1:acodec=libfaac:vbitrate=1246:abitrate=128:threads=2 -vf scale=747:420,crop=640:420:53:0,harddup -aspect 1.523130 -info name="The saddle club 1" -ofps 25 -o "j:\Itunes\Movies\The saddle club 1.mp4" 109 TCE

Encoder output:

FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

NOTICE: This app contains changes made by SlySoft Inc. in compliance with GPL.
All changes are available as patches from http://oss.slysoft.com

This file was digitally signed by SlySoft Inc.

FFmpeg maintainers receive SlySoft products free of charge. If you're
interested then please contact us at support@slysoft.com

pipe:: Unknown format

clone dvd mobile

i tried converting a normal home created dvd just fmily stuff to divx i got similar program stopped dead told me it was an unrecognized format summat about slysoft , i read the forums found out about the patch , applied it and tried again , same result , so i wiped my pc and took it way back to version 1201 , it worked just fine taking just two and half hours to convert to divx:clap:i could be wrong but i think clone mobile was recently given an overhaul a while back , i dont use it much , i wont meither slysoft, i will stick with a version that works ie 1201 , i converted my hd format to mpeg 2 via a dvd recorder then to divx with this lovely little program a happy bunny:rock:

i tried converting a normal home created dvd just fmily stuff to divx i got similar program stopped dead told me it was an unrecognized format summat about slysoft , i read the forums found out about the patch , applied it and tried again , same result , so i wiped my pc and took it way back to version 1201 , it worked just fine taking just two and half hours to convert to divx:clap:i could be wrong but i think clone mobile was recently given an overhaul a while back , i dont use it much , i wont meither slysoft, i will stick with a version that works ie 1201 , i converted my hd format to mpeg 2 via a dvd recorder then to divx with this lovely little program a happy bunny:rock:
Sticking with the original version is the recommended solution from Slysoft, until they fix the bugs.

I have the same issue and every post says to downgrade to version 1201. But I can't find anywhere the link to do it. The 'download' link on slysoft's site only lists 1601.

Same problem mobile fix works on a few movies in avi, but still gives that error in mpg. Went back to 1201.

Anyone have any idea when a up-date is coming?

specs in sig

oops
H2O cooling, QX9650@4000, 8 gigs DDR2-1066, 4.7 tbs sata II, 2 X ATI HD2900XT 1 gig 512 bit crosswired, vista 32 & 64 bit, win 7 32 & 64 bit, Ubuntu 64 (multi-boot)

Last edited:
Pipe:: Unknown format

Most of my DVD's work OK, it's just one DVD at the moment that fails with this error. Doesn't matter what format I select to use.

So, where canI get an old version of CloneDVDMobile?:confused:

Most of my DVD's work OK, it's just one DVD at the moment that fails with this error. Doesn't matter what format I select to use.

So, where canI get an old version of CloneDVDMobile?:confused:

Look just two posts above yours. ;)

Back