• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Mass Effect 2 website with new videos

I need to stop watching videos. They give too much of the game away. I want the story to be more of a surprise this time.

Awesome. What I really like visual effects and combat effects the way people are thrown when hit by weapon in game. When it is coming out.

Well, if I can get ME to stop crashing on me, I'll try to finish the first one before the new one comes out. However, if it has the same ridiculous DRM crap on it as the first one, count me out on the PC release. That'd be highly unfortunate.

Well, if I can get ME to stop crashing on me

Crashing while playing the actual game isn't related to DRM. Crashing and freezing before game launches probably is related to Securom. Crashing while playing can be related to video driver versions (including video driver settings), audio drivers, and running powerdvd services.

Given that EA didn't use Securom on The Sims 3, I suspect they may shy away from using restrictive copy protections, at least for a short while.

Last edited:
Crashing while playing the actual game isn't related to DRM. Crashing and freezing before game launches probably is related to Securom. Crashing while playing can be related to video driver versions (including video driver settings), audio drivers, and running powerdvd services.

All things that annoy me about PC gaming in general these days. I don't have the money to build a dedicated gaming PC, which is really what's needed for PC gaming. I use my HTPC which is more than capable, but, then I run into problems that I have to track down and fix before I can have a smooth game playing experience. It's just more time wasting.

Given that EA didn't use Securom on The Sims 3, I suspect they may shy away from using restrictive copy protections, at least for a short while.

Yes, but, I think given how badly Sims 3 was pirated they also regret that decision and may use that as the "see, we told you so" argument in the future. I hope not but, it's EA. Their track record isn't exactly...GOOD.

I just finished the original ME the other night and can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I want to go back in and change up a few decisions I made and see the outcome but I really loved every minute of it. I'm definitely looking forward to ME2, but, like Webbie, I have no desire to go looking for stuff on it. I'd also like to be surprised by it when I get it and just enjoy it. I really do hope they skip the DRM this time. That was a maddening experience trying to get it to work on my machine.

Back