• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Program that works with AnyDVD other than Shrink?

TxCowgirl

All of a sudden it doesn't work which I see happens with Shrink,. What program get I get that will work with AnyDVD and do these movies?? I haven't had any luck on the ripping it onto the harddrive then dragging it over into where it is suppose to go. See I need something very simple.

Gwen

All of a sudden it doesn't work which I see happens with Shrink,. What program get I get that will work with AnyDVD and do these movies?? I haven't had any luck on the ripping it onto the harddrive then dragging it over into where it is suppose to go. See I need something very simple.

Gwen

You'll also need to ask this question in the 3rd party software forum if you want answers that don't just promote the Elby software that Slysoft wants to promote. (to be fair)

-W

You'll also need to ask this question in the 3rd party software forum if you want answers that don't just promote the Elby software that Slysoft wants to promote. (to be fair)

Well, if you want to ensure compatibility with Anydvd Clonedvd2 and Clonecd are safe bets. But if you want to explore other options, the OP can ask in the third party forum, yes.

OK I did Clonedvd and have done ok but now I am at the part to write and it tells me to put a writeable dics in my D drive I do this and nothing happens. Any advice???

Gweb

Did you click "OK" after you inserted the disk??

-W

I have been using AnyDVD with Nero Recode (DVDShrink) for years without a single problem.

Gwen

There are other softwares that work with AnyDVD. IF you are interested in them, post the question in the Third party Software section. :agree:

Back