• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Install AnyDVD Problem

anydvd

God bless you webslinger for putting up with all my questions... I have been working with this since this morning..... I finally got any dvd to load,, But now it says this is a trial and I have 19 days left... How can I reg. with my lic. key??????? Thanks

God bless you webslinger for putting up with all my questions... I have been working with this since this morning..... I finally got any dvd to load,, But now it says this is a trial and I have 19 days left... How can I reg. with my lic. key??????? Thanks

read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732

step 5 means go to start-->all programs-->Slysoft-->Anydvd-->Register Anydvd

Last edited:
anydvd

Thank you webslinger... You will never know how greatful I am for all your help... Putting up with all my dumb questions... You should be able to feel the big pat on the back all the way from where I am... Thanks a Million... God Bless you.......... Have a great evening.... If I need help again... I hope your there..... Dakota

Thank you webslinger... You will never know how greatful I am for all your help... Putting up with all my dumb questions... You should be able to feel the big pat on the back all the way from where I am... Thanks a Million... God Bless you.......... Have a great evening.... If I need help again... I hope your there..... Dakota

You're very welcome. There are lots of other people here though willing to help you out who are just as good (if not better) than I am.

I have just had the same problem when building a new pc. I have been a user since 2004 and never had a problem beore. I am running windows 7. 64 bit and initially installed an old version of any dvd and ran the key ok, the system re-booted and anty dvd lpoaded ok.
Then i did the download for the latest verion and ran it OK, system re-bootred and upcomes the corrupted file message.
Deleting any dvd, checking regitry etc, rebooting and trying to do a new install, and now no versions of any dvd will work.
I have sent emails to supporyt and await an answer.
If anyone has figured out what the hell is going on I would love to kniow

Well the previous posts are 5 years old and were fixed a long time ago, you could try running as administrator or turning off UAC in Windows

Install DVD

I have tried all of the suggestions posted, ioncluding disablinf firewall, antivirus, installing as administrator and it still comes up with the corrupted file message

Back