• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Install AnyDVD Problem

Dakota

I am trying to install the new version of anydvd ontop of my present version.. It keeps coming up saying file corrupted.. Now I have no version at all.... Any Ideas????

Exit out of all Slysoft programs and reinstall

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
e) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
f) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
g) Reinstall
h) Reboot
i) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
j) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

Thanks for the response.. I tried what you said.. Same thing happens.. After I reboot. It comes up I have 19 days left in my trial period.. (I started this 2 days ago). Then I click on continue. It then says anydvd is disabled to my drive. (my drive works and plays dvds) Then another pop up says File is corrutped... Any help would be really greatful... Thanks In Advance..... Dakota.

Hello again... Thanks for your patience.. I did all that you sent me.. Only when I got to class,,I did not see any low or high filters... Tried to install any dvd again.. This is what it says in the status for any dvd ;;;;;;IAnyDVD is disabled for Drive G:!
TSSTCORP DVD-ROM TS-H352C HP02 ;;;; Then it says in a seperate pop up...... Any DVD 6.1.3.3 File corrupted........ Thank You.. Looking forward to your reply.... Thank you again for working with me....

Hi :)
Might be worth downloading AnyDVD 6.1.3.3. again maybe.

Any DVD

I must of tried loading anydvd 20 times... Can not get it to work... I have an HP computer.. Its 6 months old.. Just got it back from hp,, They had to replace the mother board.... Since I got it back.. I can not get anydvd to work......

any DVD install

Still trying to get the new version of anydvd to work... Can anyone help... I downloaded it and it says anydvd file 6.1.3.3 is corrupted.... My HP computer is 6 months old.. HP just replaced the mother board... Can not get anydvd to run......... Thanks

any dvd install problem

I can not get the anydvd 6.1.3.3 to work. I download it and it says anydvd 6.1.3.3 file is corrupted.... Can anyone help...

can you re-download the set up file, only from slysofts site

Hi.. I;m sorry but I am not the best computer user... I don;t understand what you mean about re download the set up file... I did go to slysoft site and did the download... Is that what you mean???

Hi.. I;m sorry but I am not the best computer user... I don;t understand what you mean about re download the set up file... I did go to slysoft site and did the download... Is that what you mean???
Yes uninstall the version you have now. Reboot. Download again from Slysoft and install over again. Don't keep the registration info when uninstalling.

Can anyone out there help me... ??? Webslinger are you there?????

I am using windows XP...

Then you're following the wrong steps. Try this again:

Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there

I don't see low filters or high filters under that 4d36e965-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318... what I see is 0000 ooo1 0002... When I click on any of those The top one says default vaule not set

Back