• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I can not click on clone cd icons to burn or make image (all buttons are grey)

TheSheep

I just downloaded the demo.
Once i have the program open it's just greyed out and can not click on any buttons.

I have used clone cd before and loved it.:agree:

Now it just freezes up and i have to end-task it. Again all buttons are greyed out.

ok i see.
now supposed i go ahead and purchase...do i get a different download?
or is it the same download and just input the registration info?

If it's the same download then I can not input the reg. info cause the program just freezes after it's grey.

ok i see.

This might also happen if you're using a crack.

now supposed i go ahead and purchase...do i get a different download?

No.

or is it the same download and just input the registration info?

Yes.

If it's the same download then I can not input the reg. info cause the program just freezes after it's grey.

start-->all programs-->slysoft-->Clonecd-->register Clonecd

This might also happen if you're using a crack.

No.

Yes.

start-->all programs-->slysoft-->Clonecd-->register Clonecd

Thanks 8)
I googled the crack patch file fix it. It seems to work now.
How do i register it now. I don't see register and it's not saying trial anymore.:doh:

this is not true, i've also had this problem, reinstalling helped, it was as if it wasn't loading correctly
Well he did say "might". I miss you guys back at the old forum. Do most all of you hang out here a lot? I see zebadee around here too.

Well he did say "might". I miss you guys back at the old forum. Do most all of you hang out here a lot? I see zebadee around here too.

oops, sorry i missed that :eek: thanks for correcting me 8)

zebs a mod on here :clap:

it's sometimes a bit busier here and i'm just home from my 2 weeks stretch at work, on cdf just now

oops, sorry i missed that :eek: thanks for correcting me 8)

zebs a mod on here :clap:

it's sometimes a bit busier here and i'm just home from my 2 weeks stretch at work, on cdf just now
Welcome home. Wondered why i haven't seen you post.

Sorry for the off topic:

Well, I'm a mod here, and I seem to get PMed daily, so yeah, I'm often around the Slysoft forums.
I know that Webslinger and a dang good one at that. By the way i'm still a member at you know where :D I won't bother you with pm's here as i read your sig :p

Back