• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Sound on Nokia 6230i

Lightforce

Hello.

I've tried to rip different movies or small video clips with all 3gp-Options available (unfortunately my model is not listed). Everything seems to work fine with all resolutions except the sound.

I can listen it on my Quicktime-Player on PC but there is no chance on my 6230i whatever I choose. I even tried it with Sony Ericson settings but still without succeed. And there is no possible way to show the sound format or activate it on my handset.:(

What kind of sound format does my handset support? Is there any chance to edit the sound format? Please help me!

Last edited:
I can listen it on my Quicktime-Player on PC but there is no chance on my 6230i whatever I choose.
it sounds like the problem lies with the phone if it plays with sound on your pc (sorry if that sounds obvious).

I remember that I could watch some pre-installed videos with sound coming with my new handset when I bought it but I deleted it some time ago so I don't know which sound format did it contain. But maybe one of the Slysoft-Stafff know it and could include in the next version.

Back