• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

repair dvd structure

truckerswife

Hi everyone. I first want to say I love clone dvd and any dvd! My problem/question is, I have made about 15 copies of movies with clone dvd (the newest version). I however did not run any dvd with this movies. So now when I try to make a copy off my copy clone dvd says it has to repair the dvd structure. However after doing that, it will clone the dvd. My question is, does that hurt anything? I have maded copies of the copies that it wants to repair the structure and they play in hubby's dvd play in truck. So if I make more copies do you think they will be alright? (just to let you know, I did learn my lesson and I bought any dvd too! and love it!) I hope someone out there an answer my question. Thanks!!

What did you use to copy them before you bought AnyDVD?
If they were css encrypted, you had to have used something to circumvent the copy protection.

okay everyone, this is what I did. one of the movies I made a copy of is Accepted. I used to latest version of clonedvd2. It made the copy perfect. But I did not use Anydvd with this (because I am new to this and didn't know!). But now when I try to make a copy off of the copy I made of Accepted clonedvd2 has a message that pops up and says trying to fix/repair dvd structure. So my question is, should I make new copies seeing how they might not play in other dvd players (other than mine) or should I just leave them? (hope I am not too confussing, am trying my best!)

So my question is, should I make new copies seeing how they might not play in other dvd players (other than mine) or should I just leave them?

You should make a new backup using this method:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

If a disc is CSS protected, it should be absolutely impossible to make a backup using Clonedvd2 alone. You are using Clonedvd 2.9.0.3, right?

yeah I am using that version of Clonedvd. when I made copies of the 15 movies with clonedvd alone, they didn't give me a message about them being protected. I thought about making copies of them again (but hubby didn't want to waste the dvds again). Im just so confuessed! anyway to talk to someone person to person about this?

Back