• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The DVD titled "Unknown"

creeper6996

I'm using latest versions of ANYDVD, Decrypter, Shrink and even tried it with CLONEDVD. Using Verbatim DVD-R, 16X. Have latest firmware for my Memorex Burner. I've tried 5 originals of this movie and none of them will even recognize that they're in the drive at all. If I missed any steps or info you need, please let me know.

For the record, I do understand that sometimes you'll get a bad original, but I've tried 5 different originals of the same movie.

I did the Whole movie of Unknown with DVDFab Platinum. Will your drive recognize any other movies?

Yeah, it does at least 5 originals per day, sometimes 20. I don't think it matters what software I use, because it doesn't act like a DVD is in the drive. But, it's only for that movie.

I even tried 1clickdvdcopy

Keep your license key backed up.
Uninstall Anydvd.
Now will your drive see the movie?

Back