• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows Cannot Read From This Disk error

BadBurner

First of all...thanks for an incredible product! But since the recent release I keep getting this error when I try and play a backup in my computer. The DVD works perfect in my set top DVD player. Any ideas??

I'm using the exact same batch of D/L Verbatim media so I doubt it's the media. Everything was burning fine until the last update. Any ideas? I'm running XP Pro.

Thanks,
BB

First of all...thanks for an incredible product! But since the recent release I keep getting this error when I try and play a backup in my computer. The DVD works perfect in my set top DVD player. Any ideas??

I'm using the exact same batch of D/L Verbatim media so I doubt it's the media. Everything was burning fine until the last update. Any ideas? I'm running XP Pro.

Thanks,
BB

Much not said - Like which movies and are they NTSC or PAL and/or which standard does your "Set Top" player employ. Then there is the issue of "Can it/Is It Rated" to play recordable media - many of the oder ones are not (especially the more expensive ones for some reason).

Did you have any problems playing the recorded discs "before"? WHen was the last time the units (Both write and player) were cleaned?

Please provide just a little more info and then we can help you out.

BadBurner..........I assume that everything worked fine until the last update?

Sorry for the lack of info. The format is NTSC. The previous batch of disks played perfectly without ANY problems (on the same equipment) before the last update. All the movies are now having the same problem so it's not one specific brand etc...

I was wondering if this was an issue brought up and there was a quick fix. If not I'll struggle through it and figure it out over the weekend.

Thanks,
BB

Back