• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

media write errors

NightDove

I have been using Sony DVD+Rfor months and never had a problem till now. Each time I get a write media error unless I put in a Sony DVD-R blank and then it writes just fine. I am totally confused as to why one will work and not the other.

I have been using Sony DVD+Rfor months and never had a problem till now. Each time I get a write media error unless I put in a Sony DVD-R blank and then it writes just fine. I am totally confused as to why one will work and not the other.

Either you have a bad batch of DVD+R Media or mor likely, the drive is either Dirty or "Heading South" on you...

About ten months ago Sony changed from made in japan manufacturing to cheaper less dependable made in taiwan manufacturing. When did you buy the +R Sonys that you "never had a problem" with?

Back