• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PLEASE HELP PC restarts its self when starting up clone dvd and cd

Miss Kilbey

PLEASE HELP
after click icons on desktop and going though a couple of simple steps eg copy dvd title then select video file from my e drive then click next and then after the next next if thats makes sense the pc restarts its self with clone cd ive only have to click the icon and its restarts never had this problem before until now ive carried out a spyware and anti virus checks all ok
ive unistalled both programs and installed them again and still does it

do u know what the problem maybe its such i good bit of software i dont want to use anything else

i have the lastest updates for them both

do u think it maybe the update ?

thanks

darren

Restarts are usually a hardware problem.... Power Supplies are often the culprit if they become weak or overloaded. Have you installed any new hardware lately?

hi ya

thanks for your reply

no nothing at all its the only bit of software on my pc that is,nt working properly its a strange one

Can you write to disk at all?
That is can you make a data disk (cd) just using the Windows app. ?

Oh, *!!**??!!!, and other comments.

Got no solution, email slysoft now(!), for you.

hi ya

yeah i can use other applications to write cd's but not clonecd or write dvd's with clone dvd

im sure now its the lastest updates that is give me this problem i found this

check this link out

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=178198

That link is Ages Old - About a year ago for the last post. If you are using Slysoft software that old - it should error out --- HeeHeeHee....

Darren - What operating system and other software have you got installed. Do you have any other "Decryptor" or "Packet Writing Software" installed?

Last edited:
Missed the date totally.
Reminder to self : Check date:doh:

edit : You backed up first, right?

Last edited:
Back