• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CD/DVD Drives

Tech2

A very foolish question,
Do I need a CD/DVD writer/player to set-up the "AnyDVD" and "Clone DVD"programs on my laptop computer. All I have right now is a cd writer with a dvd player?

Please help.

Not a foolish question at all. I "think" they will install with your hardware. Give it a try. The worst that can happen is that it won't install.

Thanks

They are on clonedvd and anydvd, anydvd says "D" drive is Disabled, is that because there no dvd in that drive("D" drive is my dvd/cd drive).

update

I received an e-mail say anydvd has a new update, I wonder why it wasn't updated on there web site for downloading as I just purchased it a day ago, sure hope I don't have to pay again. I have 6.1.3.2 and they say 6.1.3.3 is the newest ver. out.

I received an e-mail say anydvd has a new update, I wonder why it wasn't updated on there web site for downloading as I just purchased it a day ago, sure hope I don't have to pay again. I have 6.1.3.2 and they say 6.1.3.3 is the newest ver. out.

All slysoft products offer free lifetime updates, and I'm not sure what you're talking about in terms of the website not being updated. I downloaded and am using Anydvd 6.1.3.3

Back