• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVDmobile compatibility...

squijello

Is it at all possible to make CloneDVDmobile compatible with the Microsoft Zune? Right now it takes forever because I need to wait for the Zune program to convert the video files... thanks!

is this in the works?
i am very happy with my slysoft products (anydvd, clonecd, and clonedvd) and i would like to purchase clonedvdmobile (i have brand loyalty) but only if it will support encoding for my zune... if not, it really takes way too long for the zune software to convert the files and it would be really great to allow me to have files ready for my zune without needing to convert the video files twice. Anyone know?

as far as I know Zune support is in the works. I'm sure it's been commented on before by slysoft.

I've seen it commented on a couple of times but never saw a time frame for when they were going to release it. I too am in sore need of WMV support. Hopefully someone from SlySoft will see this and maybe give us some insight.

Guys I have a zune and it plays mp4 format.What I do is convert my dvd's into h.264 psp mp4 and all works fine on my zune with no extra converting...:)

try it...:)

Guys I have a zune and it plays mp4 format.What I do is convert my dvd's into h.264 psp mp4 and all works fine on my zune with no extra converting...:)

My problems lies not with the Zune (don't have one) but rather streaming to an Xbox 360. I think these guys could really expand their market share if they kick out WMV support.

My problems lies not with the Zune (don't have one) but rather streaming to an Xbox 360. I think these guys could really expand their market share if they kick out WMV support.

no doubt...:)

I'ii try anything once.. Ok Twice

I will let everyone know if it works.

Back