• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blood Diamond with commentary

worldwide

I'm using the latest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 and I'm getting commentary over the movie. I've tried burning the entire movie and just the title track with the same results. It's very frustrating. Is this some form of copy protection?
By the way, I've been burning movies with Slysoft software for a long time and it's always worked perfectly (except for that issue with Saw 3.......I won't go into that right now) so I'm not a "newbie".

I had the same problem but i used DVD fab . All u hv 2 do is , first rip it to ur hard-disk using ANYDVD ripper...then use shrink to encode...it works

I had the same problem but i used DVD fab . All u hv 2 do is , first rip it to ur hard-disk using ANYDVD ripper...then use shrink to encode...it works

I wanna say I did Blood Diamond with just the naked Shrink, at most with AnyDVD and Shrink. I got the right stream here, because I unchecked all the wrong streams. :D

-W

Back