• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slow recognition of media

larsbo_c

Since the last three or so revisions of AnyDvd my drive is very slow to recognize an inserted media, sometimes several minutes. I thought it could be my drive, and I wanted to install a new drive anyway, but it didn't help. I have made clean installs, changed type of media, changed different settings, but nothing have changed. It is the same with both DVD's and Cd's.
Anyone knows what is going on?

Since the last three or so revisions of AnyDvd my drive is very slow to recognize an inserted media, sometimes several minutes. I thought it could be my drive, and I wanted to install a new drive anyway, but it didn't help. I have made clean installs, changed type of media, changed different settings, but nothing have changed. It is the same with both DVD's and Cd's.
Anyone knows what is going on?

Might just be that the DVD has a lot to look for. Which DVD's are giving you a slow response - Please don't reply ALL....

Back