• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD not enabled

bobbi

I've been successfully using AnyDVD for over a year now and recently it's quit working. When I saw the message AnyDVD not enabled, I downloaded the very latest version and installed it. It does exactly the same thing and it is version 6.1.3.2

I don't have Vista and haven't changed operating system or any other major changes. What can I do? Isn't there any way to enable it? I've done a few full shutdowns to see if that could get it fixed (like if some other software had the drive) but nothing has worked. It gives that status on each of my CDDVD drives
HELP:confused:

Thanks so much!

Hi,

Here's what I was seeing when I ran AnyDVD
AnyDVD is disabled for Drive E:!
JLMS DVD-ROM XJ-HD166 DD05

this was the same for both drives.

Anyway, I read the link you sent and found I just had to right-click on the AnyDVD in the toolbar and then it let me enable it. Not sure why I've never had to do this before but thanks so much for the quick help...I'm back in business:bowdown:

Back