• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drive not working since after latest Anydvd update

headrush07

I just installed the latest Anydvd update and my dvd drive has stopped working. I checked device manager and it says the device is working properly. I did an uninstall / reinstall of Anydvd, but the drive still won't function. I can't even explore the disk in the drive. I have added no new soft/hard ware to my sytem other than the update to Anydvd.
I'm running windows XP and the drive is a Matshita DVD RAM UJ-841S
Any suggestions would be welcome.

I did an uninstall / reinstall of Anydvd, but the drive still won't function. I can't even explore the disk in the drive.

1. Keep your license key backed up
2. Uninstall Anydvd. Start-->All programs-->Slysoft-->Anydvd-->uninstall

Now can you explore the disc?

No I get the error message device I/O error

This is not an Anydvd issue then. When Anydvd is uninstalled it can't interfere with the reading of your drive.

Something is either that matter with your drive (possibly dying/dead or a lens needs to be cleaned) or the drivers on your system.

Do the following:

1) http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1455402&postcount=3

2)
Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there

instabil systems and not identified drives

Remove the 'Intel Application Acceleration driver',
this helps you against a lot of instabil situations
after update AnyDVD or the 'LightScribe'-function

Back