• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Open Season

JuNiOr

Has anybody been able to Clone this title. I wasn't able to do it. With the NEW update around has anybody been able to do it, and I mean complete backup w/ previews, trailers and etc....?

Has anybody been able to Clone this title. I wasn't able to do it. With the NEW update around has anybody been able to do it, and I mean complete backup w/ previews, trailers and etc....?
Why weren't you able to? What was the error if any?

Last Week, I couldn't.... I need to get my hands on it again to see if it works with the NEW updates that have been coming out. The error I get I don't recall now... but I have had the same with the SONY Titles...

Why weren't you able to? What was the error if any?

it has the same protection on it as SawIII so with the new anydvd update you should be fine now doing the complete disc. i know anydvd will do the movie only if you want to go that route

Hmz, I did have issues... but they have since been resolved...

I simply wonder tho... How did you get hands on your copy before release day!

HAHA

the same way I did, I am sure.

But yea, get it again and try... it should work.

LOL.............:bowdown:

Hmz, I did have issues... but they have since been resolved...

I simply wonder tho... How did you get hands on your copy before release day!

HAHA

the same way I did, I am sure.

But yea, get it again and try... it should work.

Last Week, I couldn't.... I need to get my hands on it again to see if it works with the NEW updates that have been coming out. The error I get I don't recall now... but I have had the same with the SONY Titles...

Why don't you have access to it and need to "get your hands on it again"? It sounds like copyright infringement. As well as the Netflix thread running now. Both sound like copyright violations.

Slysoft starts their own forum and now piracy threads abound?!

Re: "Open Season" "Saw 3" etc....For anyone that has Clone DVD2....just "click' the top Button....to just copy the movie....no extras.....that worked for me.

Open Season a tricky 1...i used any dvd 6.1.1.4 with clone dvd and it copied the whole movie with menus,previews,extras and all..but when u go to play it..the commentarys come on,preventing u to watch it without them telling u about the movie..anybody else havin this problem? i tried going to the set-up & special features menu options and turning it off there but that didnt help..the commentary would still begin when the movie starts..

Open Season a tricky 1...i used any dvd 6.1.1.4 with clone dvd and it copied the whole movie with menus,previews,extras and all..but when u go to play it..the commentarys come on,preventing u to watch it without them telling u about the movie..anybody else havin this problem? i tried going to the set-up & special features menu options and turning it off there but that didnt help..the commentary would still begin when the movie starts..

I did not have any issues at all... 100% copied... features and all..

play back is perfect.

FYI.

Why don't you have access to it and need to "get your hands on it again"? It sounds like copyright infringement. As well as the Netflix thread running now. Both sound like copyright violations.

Slysoft starts their own forum and now piracy threads abound?!

Piracy according to who? It may be piracy where you live.....not everyone lives in the U.S.

I'd get my facts straight before banding accusations.

I couldn't copy Open Season or Saw 3 using DVD decryptor but since I downloaded Clonedvd2 and anydvd 6.1.1.4 both movies copy just fine.

Use DVD Fab Decrypter 3.0.7.0 but you have to "turn off" anydvd or dvd43 first. then just open the files with CloneDVD2 and select/deselect any files you don't want. worked fine for me.

I have a question, I tried cloning Saw III but when I tried to load the DVD, my system didn't find anything. As if I input a blank disk. This has happened with a few titles, some brand new and some a couple of years old. AnyDVD just sits there as if there is no disk in the drive and when I try to look in the drive to see if there are any files visible, it shows nothing, again as if there is a blank disk.

No problems here. Can rip Saw III as well. AnyDVD and CloneDVD as a team and no problems. If you cant rip something, just copy the log and email it in. patch should be alongwithin a week.

I have a question, I tried cloning Saw III but when I tried to load the DVD, my system didn't find anything. As if I input a blank disk. This has happened with a few titles, some brand new and some a couple of years old. AnyDVD just sits there as if there is no disk in the drive and when I try to look in the drive to see if there are any files visible, it shows nothing, again as if there is a blank disk.

uninstalled and do a clean reinstall meaning run a registry cleaner like CCleaner reboot and see if that help . also you may have a confliting program causing anydvd problems like roxio drag to disc , dvd43 etc.

I have the exact problem on Open Season and Step Up.

Kudos to Slysoft, after reading for weeks the horrors this DVD was causing some people, it was nice to put in the new release and have it back-up as easy as any other title from the last few years.

narrating

I have tried several times to back up OPEN SEASON, I get it to back up, BUT every copy has been with the narrating - what do I need to UNCHECK in the audio setup to get that to stop

Back