• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with 6.1.1.3

ccox10

Yesterday morning I started to rip beerfest with dvdshrink and everything was going fine but I decided to do it later. Then I upgraded to 6.1.1.3 and now when I try and open beerfest in dvdshrink I get "DVD Shrink has encountered an error and cannot continue, failed to read file "D:\"." I shut off AnyDVD and it worked fine so I'm thinking something in the new version is messed up. Has anyone else had this problem with 6.1.1.3?

Thanks

Did you re-boot your cpu after installing the latest version?

odd, I got a beta version 6.1.1.2 (not offered on the site) and I got the same error, but since I downloaded 6.1.1.3 I have not had any issues.

I use clone dvd2 not shrink.

6.1.1.3 requires a reboot before using.

I did reboot after the install and I just rebooted again to make sure. Maybe I need to reinstall.

Problem with updates also

odd, I got a beta version 6.1.1.2 (not offered on the site) and I got the same error, but since I downloaded 6.1.1.3 I have not had any issues.

I use clone dvd2 not shrink.

6.1.1.3 requires a reboot before using.

I just tried to install this update also and it only installs the 6.1.0.7 program. Rebooted several times and also tried to RUN and INSTALL program for download site and it comes up that it will install 6.1.0.7 on my computer. Ran a complete cleanup and a complete scan but it comes up the same.:confused:

Yesterday morning I started to rip beerfest with dvdshrink and everything was going fine but I decided to do it later. Then I upgraded to 6.1.1.3 and now when I try and open beerfest in dvdshrink I get "DVD Shrink has encountered an error and cannot continue, failed to read file "D:\"." I shut off AnyDVD and it worked fine so I'm thinking something in the new version is messed up. Has anyone else had this problem with 6.1.1.3?

Thanks
Please try the 21 day free trial of CloneDVD2. Shrink is no longer supported by the author of that program so we will do our best to try and make it compatible.:clap:

I'm getting the same error with Wedding Crashers. It's definitely something with AnyDVD.... I can rip perfectly using only DVD Shrink (without AnyDVD running)

First time I've come across where NOT using AnyDVD was the solution!?!

Thanks

There has been multiple problems with 6.1.1.3 on many threads. Try using 6.1.1.4.

try uninstalling anydvd and doing a clean reinstall . meaning run CCleaner do a disc cleanup and defrag then reboot and reinstall anydvd. or you may have a program that is confliting with anydvd like roixo drag to disc . if so disable that or uninstall it

just got the notice of a new version out.. went to check it.. main page shows 1.4 however when the file comes up says 1.3.. soooo holding off till its fixed

6.1.1.4 Fixed Now!

The 6.1.1.4 download is fixed now. I helped my issues out alot!!!!!! And it is working well with Shrink. Uninstall Shrink and reinstall when you follow aabbccdd's steps. This update (and the steps advised by aabbccdd :bowdown: ) and it should work.

The 6.1.1.4 download is fixed now. I helped my issues out alot!!!!!! And it is working well with Shrink. Uninstall Shrink and reinstall when you follow aabbccdd's steps. This update (and the steps advised by aabbccdd :bowdown: ) and it should work.

Great
finally we got something to work correctly lol !!! i am happy for you

Back